Spring is in the air!

Polka Dots and Neon Outfit Polka Dots and Neon Outfit Polka Dots and Neon Outfit Polka Dots and Neon Outfit
Blazer - Lauren Conrad for Kohls | Jeans - Gap | Tee - J.Crew | Shoes - Target (old)

Shop Similar & Exact Items:

These were taken awhile back when we had this amazingly gorgeous day out.  I realized I never posted them and since I am still in Vegas I decided to post them while I would be away.  I am kind of obsessed with black, white and neon.  As evidenced here as well.  I just can't help using neon as a fun pop of color to all of my simpler wardrobe pieces.  It is just a fun way to bring some Spring into your outfit {and into your step} :)

Oh and this little gem?  Found sitting outside a dumpster.  My husband snatched it up and we brought this baby {no, there wasn't a baby inside} home.  I really have no idea what we will do with it.  Probably use it as a dust collector in the garage.  We had been looking for a dust collector for ages but just couldn't find one we liked :)  I kid, but seriously this stroller is pretty sweet.  Now if only we had a new babe to put in it! Q was enjoying it enough for all of us :)
Polka Dots and Neon Outfit Polka Dots and Neon Outfit
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!
xox,

0 comments: