Striped Skirt

Old Navy Striped Skirt Old Navy Striped Skirt Old Navy Striped Skirt Old Navy Striped Skirt Old Navy Striped Skirt

Image Map


I had been dying to own a black and white striped skirt for the longest time.  Pretty much since I saw it styled on Lauren and Kendi.  I waited too long to get the Madewell one that they sported {story of my life!} so I tried a few at Forever 21 and Target.  The fabric was a paper-thin knit and mix that with stripes and bodycon and it's just not a good combo.  But finally I found the perfect skirt at Old Navy!  It is thick {sucks you in!} while still being light enough for spring and summer.  Gotta love when that happens.  Unfortunately, these legs aren't ready to see daylight yet so boots it is.  Not going to lie, I'm getting awfully jealous of all you Southerners with your spring clothes and sandals in full rotation.  And green grass {even flowers!} in the background of your pictures.  I forget what that's like, really. It's not amnesia, it's just really been that long.  I need to get my positive britches on because it will get nice.  And soon.  Mark my words!

Happy hump day ya'll!
Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: