5 Things

Black and White Photo 
Anyone notice that the "5 Things About Me" that was circulating around instagram has now moved to blogland?!  Well, Jessica tagged me and now I will share 5 random facts about myself.  You know, this is harder than it seems.  Not that I don't have 5 things to share but it's just hard coming up with the 5 facts that are important enough you should know... I'm not sure these are really that important but it will at least give you an insight into who I am :)

1 // I am the worst decision maker ever.  Like ever.  Like how can I even decide what to wear or eat every day is beyond me.  Most times I just impulse decide.  It's worked for me so far.  Up until I married this random guy off the streets.  No that didn't happen.

2 // I hate public speaking. Not that I speak in front of large groups often but just thinking about it makes me smile with a twitch and sweat profusely.

3 // I am the biggest devil's advocate.  I see both sides to every story {unless I'm personally in the debate and then I only see my side of course.}.  I guess this is where I can also admit that I'm stubborn.

4 // I am stress obsessed.  I don't know if it is my type A nature or my decision making hurtles {see no. 1} that make me always stressed out but I'm the worst. It might have something to do with working full time, blogging {pretty much full time!}, taking care of an almost 2 year old and a 30 year old and running a busy household.  Just to name a few.  But seriously, even when I'm relaxing I'm thinking of things I should be doing.  I even have to wear a freakin mouth guard at night to keep myself from grinding my teeth!  Really, its thoooo thexxyyyy.

5 // I eat Fage 0% greek yogurt with honey, almonds and usually blueberries every.single.morning. I have done this for over a year and one would think I would get sick of it but I don't {possibly related to no.1... Again.}.  At least I am eating breakfast because for the first 26 years of my life, I didn't.  Progress!  Also, if you are wondering where to get a great deal on Fage greek yogurt... it's Costco.  Heart that place.

And now for the fun game of tag!  I tag Steph, Lauren, Lindsay, Emily, and Ashley!

xox,

0 comments: