Leather and Pleats

Zara Leather Sleeve Tee Zara Leather Sleeve Tee Zara Leather Sleeve Tee Zara Leather Sleeve Tee Zara Leather Sleeve Tee
Tee - Zara (similar) | Dress - Dillards (skirt) | Shoes - Dillards (similar)
Bracelets - Premier Designs, InPink and Kohls | Necklace and Earrings - Premier Designs

Sorry these pics were taken when I first got this top from Zara {you know, back when it was socially acceptable to take pics in the street in 50 degree weather instead of the 12 degree weather we are having now}.  I was pretty much playing dress up on different ways to wear this top.  I knew it would look good with my panel leather leggings {boring!} but I was trying to come up with other ways to wear it.  I love being able to remix dresses and this was the perfect way.  I also want to throw a loose sweater over this dress for a comfy winterized look.  
 
How are you remixing your summer pieces this winter??

xox,



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you
write once more soon!

Visit my blog post ... does sizegenetics work