Bright & Bold

How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck How to Wear a Striped Turtleneck
Anyone else having a hard time with the dark days and cold weather?  I totally am!  I always get into a funk this time of year {usually its closer to Feb but coming home from the cruise is making me dispise this weather even more!}.  I'm usually so cold in the morning that I just want to throw on an oversized sweater.  And some days I do just that.  This week, however, I made a pact with myself to wear bright colors to lift my spirits!

When I went to the closet to pick out my outfits for the next few days I realized a lot of my brighter items are too light-weight to wear by themselves in the winter so I just pile them all on together!  Gotta love layering. That is, until it makes you look 25 lbs heavier...

Also, does anyone else have the sock debate when it comes to loafers, ballet flats and booties???  I never wear socks with those types of shoes but then I'm always paying for it later with frostbitten ankles... the prices we pay for fashion I guess.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, my one-sided BFF Blair from Atlantic-Pacific is also sporting this color combo.  Pretty much twinsies :)

Shop my look:

xox,

0 comments: