Disney & Cruise Favs

Disney Adventures:
Cruise Vacation Photos
Chrismtas Cruise:
Cruise Vacation Photos
Viva Mexico:
Cruise Vacation Photos

It took me awhile to finally get through all of the photos from the Christmas trip to Disney and the Cruise but I finally put together some collages for the family and you guys to see.  We had so much fun and it was filled with memories that we will always remember.  Everyone except Quinlan that is :)  I'm so glad that we have all of these pictures to show him when he gets older since there were a lot of 'firsts' for him.  First time on a plane, first time at Disney, first time out of the country, first time seeing the ocean and the list goes on.
A lot of people asked if I liked being on vacation during the holidays and to be honest, I really liked it!  It was less stressful since we weren't buying Christmas gifts for each other and everything on the vacation was pre-planned.  So, it was completely stress-free!  It really didn't seem like Christmas most of the week but the cruise staff tried to make it feel like it was an extra special cruise since it was during Christmas.  We ate like kings and queens with lobster and prime rib on Christmas eve.  Seriously ah-maz-ing!  I would definitely do this type of trip again- even though I'm sure it won't be for a few more years and probably  with a bigger family ;)
 
Hope you all had a fantastic Chrismtas as well.  I can't believe it is mid-January already!  Can I go back to Dec 21st?!  I could use another round of warm weather :)


xox,


0 comments: