Pretty Pleats

Purple Pleated Skirt Purple Pleated Skirt Purple Pleated Skirt Purple Pleated Skirt Purple Pleated Skirt

Shop Similar Items:


So you know how I said I was going to start letting you in on comments I receive from people??? Well, this might have been the lowest of the lows.  

Upon seeing me for the first time at work, my boss was walking by me and says "Woah, Jonna, are you wearing stripper heels?!"  I stood there shocked.  I didn't know what to say.  I kind of did that eyebrows raised, stick out your bottom lip, are you joking kind of look.  At which she responded "Oh, I'm just messin' with ya!".  Yeah, that came a few seconds too late.  So, that happened.  And totally ruined this outfit for me.  I just don't think I was meant to live in this hicktown.  Or should I say wildly-promiscuous-minded town.

xox,


2 comments:

Danielle Wallace said...

I totally feel you on the comments... People may not say anything about how i dress, but they don't have to. At school I get the strangest looks just because I don't wear tennis shoes, yoga pants, a sweatshirt, and my favorite.... Sunglasses as a headband. Let em' think what they want because you look fabulous. I happen to love every piece of clothing you're wearing, and I totally wish I could steal this outfit. <3

-Danielle
Goodwillista.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Yes, you look lovely, very professional.