dot.dot.dot.

How to mix polka dots with polka dots How to mix polka dots with polka dots How to mix polka dots with polka dots How to mix polka dots with polka dots How to mix polka dots with polka dots



I know pattern mixing is so 2012 but I'm still rockin it with my dots out.  Finally, it was warm enough that I could stand outside without my coat and not freeze my arse off.  Now I don't look so crazy standing around taking pictures in the freezing cold.  Wait, that's not true.  It's still weird and crazy no matter the temp :)

I know it's only Thursday but what does everyone have going on this weekend?  We have had no plans the last few weekends and it has been so relaxing!  We are expecting some family on Friday so looks like I will be spending the night tonight cleaning so that I can act like our house is always this put together.  I really can't keep up during the week so every weekend it is a scramble to get the house ready again for another week.  Talk about monotonous.  Maybe I need to look over all those great organizing tips on my pinterest boards for inspiration... yes, that is what I should do tonight.  I knew I would find something better to do with my time.  Hope you all have a clean, stress-free, family-filled weekend!
xox,

0 comments: