Liebster Award!




OMG, you guys! Angela from Selfless Ambition nominated Everything but Ordinary for the Liebster Award!  This is an award given to up and coming blogs to help promote them and meet other new blogs.  Thanks Angela for the nomination!

Here are the rules:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked.
  3. You (the nominee) come up with 11 new nominees (no tag backs) and 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  4. Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.
  5. Lastly, be sure to actually let the nominees know they've been nominated. Obvs.
______________________________________________________________________

 11 random facts about me:
  1. My favorite number is 8. And then 3.
  2. I can't cook.  Really, I'm horrible.  Ask my husband and son for proof {not that I'm proud}.
  3. I'm addicted to my phone.  It never leaves my side.  And it might be a problem :/
  4. I work full time as a Catering Sales Coordinator for the Univ. of Iowa.
  5. I ride the bus to and from work every.single.day.  Parking is $100 a month! No thank you.
  6. I hate public speaking.  Not that I speak in large groups often, but thinking about it makes me smile with a twitch and perspirate profusely.
  7. I'm 5'2".  And my husband is 6'5".  We win the award for awkward dancing and not-so-romantic hugs.
  8. Target is my happy place! And a pit for my money to fall into.
  9.  I recently became obsessed with lipstick.  I have a plethera of tubes of almost-the-same color pink
  10. I laugh {and cry} at the most awkward times.  Laughing at funerals and crying at comedians.
  11. I always wear my neck pillow while I'm driving {driving not riding} long distances.  Weird but true.

11 questions asked by Angela:
  1. If you were stranded on a deserted island with 1 other person, who would you want that person to be & why?  I feel like I should say my husband.  I mean he would probably be really good at building us shelter and all the other manly things he's good at.  But, if I wanted human interaction and conversation to keep me sane I would need my bestie, Steph, there :)  Can Q bet categorized as 1/2 a person so I can bring him too!?
  2. What is your best memory from the past 12 months?  Definitely the Christmas Cruise and Disney vacation my family went on a few weeks ago.  Seeing Quinlan's face light up every time he came across something new {which was all.the.time.} was something I will never forget!
  3. Your fave movie?  Mean Girls {I laugh the entire time!}
  4. Your fave candy bar?  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups {is that a candy bar??}
  5. Name 1 person in your life that has influenced you the most.  My mom! She is the one who taught me my love for shopping and fashion :) We're kinda two peas in a pod...
  6. What is your take on J.Crew? Love it & shop there often OR cute but way overpriced?  Love it and I do shop there, but it is usually over my budget.  Fortunately, there is a J.Crew Factory close by :)
  7. If you could have anyone design your home (and money was no object), who would you choose?  Steph from Oh!dorable!  Luckily she would probably do it for free :)  But she has an eye for design like no one I have ever met!
  8. If you could be on any reality show, what would it be?  The Kardashians.  I want proof that the things they say and do are actually their life.  I don't believe it!  ...And it would be fun :)
  9. Describe your ideal vacation.  Hawaii on an all-inclusive resort.  Beautiful location and no decision-making.  Epitome of relaxation!
  10. What is your fave song?  That's a hard one. No favorites right now, actually.
  11. What is your middle name?  LeeAnn No space, two capitol letters.  Sounds like a country singer, right?!

My 11 nominees!
  Steph @ Oh!dorable
  Lauren @ My Polished Side
  Chloee @ And So She Says...
  Danielle @ Goodwillista
  Sara @ Love by Lynn
  Lauren @ Sophisticated in Style
  Robyn @ What's Hanging
  Anne @ In Residence
  Jess @ City Sequins


  11 questions for my nominees:
  1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
  2. Be Honest.  How many pairs of shoes do you own?
  3. Ocean or Mountains?
  4. If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
  5. What is your favorite season and why?
  6. What habit(s) do you need to stop?
  7. What is your favorite holiday?
  8. What is your favorite zoo animal?
  9. Are you a hat person?
  10. What is your favorite T.V. show?
  11.  Roller-coasters. Love or hate?


xox,

1 comments:

Danielle Wallace said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! I answered all your questions, but I can't promise I followed all the rules :)