Easter is here!

Toddler Boy Easter Outfit
Image Map
And the cutest fox basket ever is from Target :)

Oh my I can't believe it is almost that time of year!  Easter time! Not to be confused with hammer time.  But darn close.  I don't know about you guys, but Easter snuck up on me this year.  It seriously snowed 4 inches yesterday so I'm definitely not thinking easter egg hunts and pastel dresses.  That is, without tights.  They keep saying that this March has been so much colder than last March and la de da... but I just want to know when we are going to get some sun. Period.  These legs could hurt an eye or two.  In more ways than one.

On to less depressing news...  I have Q's Easter outfit all picked out and I still have 5 days left before Easter!  This is a small huge victory as I am usually scrambling and shopping for his outfit the night before a big event or holiday.  Luckily when I found this adorable seersucker vest at Target I knew it would be part of his Easter ensemble.  And the rest he already had in his closet!  Except that fox Easter basket which I literally almost died when I saw... If you've read this blog for awhile you know why {evidence of a creepy fox love here and here}.

Next, I just have to figure out what I'm going to wear.  Eh, I have 5 days to figure that out.  Friday seems like a good day to scramble.
 
Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: