Blogger Crush

Ombre Picture
Erin from Living in Yellow is hosting a fun Bloggers Crush link up today where we all give our favorite blogs a little lovin!  I think this is so great to let your blogging besties and favs know how awesome they are!  I read tons of blogs daily {or weekly if I'm stressed to the max - see yesterday's post} and of course won't be able to list them all here so just know that I love you all and your blogs! But seriously, here are some awesome blogs you need to read! 

Favorite Lifestyle Blogs:
//Crowley Party//  I relate to almost ever post that Alycia writes.  She's so down to earth and I love that!  Plus, us fair-skinned blondies got to stick together :)
//The Daybook//  I laugh so hard reading Sydney's posts every day! She is witty in a simple and unique way.  And her style is too cool.
//Living in Yellow//  Not just because she is the host of this link up. But seriously, I love how open and honest she is about the "business" of blogging.  Oh, and she is hilarious. If you needed another reason.

Favorite Fashion Blogs:
//Here & Now// Jessica is super sweet and has amazing style! I would die to raid her closet! 
//Lindsay J Everyday//  Lindsay is so nice and is super active in reading {and commenting} on other's blogs.  We have very similar styles and a lot of the same items in our closet which makes for amazing inspiration!
//Mix & Match Fashion// I love this blog because it gives me so much inspiration for my work outfits.  They are simple and totally recreatable :) 
//A Devine Life//  Emily is just adorable. She looks amazing in like every pic and her outfits are adorbs!
//Seersucker + Saddles// Omword this girl has style.  And her photos are just plain awesome.
//Good Life for Less//  Jill makes some awesome collages!  She has a budget-friendly style with classic pieces that I can't get enough of!
//Style Elixir// Lauren is just gorgeous.  Her outfits are super glam and her blog is just so fun to follow.  She does a lot of polls which allows you to interact and help her decide outfits and things to buy.  It's like we are BFFs! haha!

Favorite DIY/Design Blogs:
//My Polished Side// Lauren is like the-girl-next-door sweet.  She keeps me up to date on what's happening on pinterest.  And she's crafty to boot!
//Oh!Dorable// Sure she's a wonderful BFF but she also knows her stuff.  If you are looking for great decor inspiration Steph is your gal!
//Real Home Love//  Lindsay is just hilarious and so down to earth.  Her DIY projects are so attainable and I love that! 
//Design Your Dwelling// This girl is from Iowa and that is awesome enough for me! But she also has an eye for design which keeps me coming back!

Obviously these are just a few of my fav blogs that I want to throw hearts at. But the rest of you rock and can't wait to add to my list of favs!

Oh and don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!
xox,


Linking Up with:  Living in Yellow's Style Crush

0 comments: