What happens in Vegas...

Vegas Trip Collage Vegas Trip Collage Vegas Trip Collage Vegas Trip Collage

Image Map
So, I have a lot of pictures from Vegas... that should shock noone.  Just thought I would share some of my favorites memories from the trip which include fun times with friends, lots of great food, sunshine and amazing hotels.  That pretty much sums up Vegas for ya.  Oh and lots of food and catering classes.  But I won't bore you with those pictures.  Even though I will take a second to brag about getting to meet David Tutera and listen to Colin Cowie and Scott Conant speak.  Swoon on all accounts.  I'm glad to be back but really wish that hot sun would have followed me...

Blog Post Signature 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My site: michael kors