Neon lace and a new bff

Work Outfit, Pop or pink Work Outfit, Pop or pink Work Outfit, Pop or pink Work Outfit, Pop or pink Work Outfit, Pop or pink Work Outfit, Pop or pink
Image Map

I'm linking up with Marion's Trend of the Month again and this month's trend was lace!  Woot!  I was more excited with the lace trend than the black and white trend, can you tell?  I just love color too much.  Hence why I have a neon lace skirt!  Which is $8 at Target by the way.  I suggest you all don't walk but run to get this skirt.  Or just follow the link above because I'm guessing you all have a Target Redcard {duh} and get free shipping on $8 purchases.  Target Redcards and free shipping are the bomb. 

Anywaaaay, I forgot to mention in Monday's post that I came back from Vegas with a new love.  Her name is MK Saffiano Pink Tote and she is GORG.  I had been looking for a good leather tote and while tempted by this little lovely from Madewell, I decided to spurge for a not-as-versatile pink tote.  Best or worst decision ever.  But whatever,  I'm smitten. And she hasn't left my side all week.  Girl's best friend.  Not to be confused with man's best friend. 

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: