On Repeat

How to Wear Stripes and Polka Dots How to Wear Stripes and Polka Dots How to Wear Stripes and Polka Dots How to Wear Stripes and Polka Dots
Image Map
Top - H&M (similar) | Necklace - (similar) | Jeans - DKNY
Shoes - Target | Purse - Michael Kors

This outfit has been on repeat the past few weekends.  Pretty much since I bought these jeans I've worn them every day during the weekends.  So you'll be seeing a lot of them, I'm sure :)  I'm keeping this short today due to a self-induced sugar coma.  I hope everyone had a great Easter!  And I apologize now for the cuteness overload that will be displayed with tomorrow's Easter pics :)

Thank you so much for all of you that voted for your favorite JewelIQ necklace that you think I should purchase.  The votes were spread out between the three necklaces below.  I was really hoping there would be one clear winner but that would just be too easy for this indecisive gal.  Also, I'm a little disappointed noone liked the floral necklace.  Is it not cute?  I better not quit my day job anytime soon because I might be losing my eye for style :)

 I will keep you posted on the final winner!

JewelIQ Favorites
 1 || 2 || 3

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: