Bold & Colorful

How to wear bold colors How to wear bold colors How to wear bold colors How to wear bold colors How to wear bold colorsActual Items:
 Blazer - H&M | Top - Zara | Jeans - H&M | Shoes - H&M | Bows on Shoes - H&M | Purse - Michael Kors | Sunglasses - DKNY | Lipstick - Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
Shop Similar and Exact Items Below:

I'm baaaack!  I had so much fun in Vegas but I missed you guys!  Oh and those two boys at home that I love so much, I missed them too.   Unfortunately the weather that I came back to was not very welcoming so I'm having a hard time adjusting.  So I decided to bring the nice weather and spring vibe back with me.  Hence the over-exaggerated amount of color in my wardrobe.  The orange blazer is just doing it's job and beconing the sun out of hibernation.  It seems to be working so I will just keep wearing it.  You're welcome, Iowans. :)

On a less colorful note, can I just say that I finally found the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.  This is monumental, as I was worried they just weren't for me.  I have tried on countless pairs {mostly Gap} and they all were very unflattering and just fit weird.  Especially in the butt.  Anyone else suffer from boyfriend jean saggy butt??  Please tell me I'm not the only one! Haha! As comfy as they were I couldn't spend money on something that I didn't feel flattered my body type.  But of course H&M pulls through again with an amazing pair that is equal parts comfy and flattering.  They are tight enough in the right places {bye saggy butt!} and loose in the legs.  So if any of you out there are struggling with finding the perfect pair, don't give up!  There are a lot of affordable places to get a good boyfriend jean these days so keep trying!

Below are some of the boyfriend jeans I had been eyeing before I found the one.
xox,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this web site presents quality depending articles or reviews and other stuff,
is there any other site which offers such data in quality?


my site; michael kors perfumes