Simple Black and White

Black and White Weekend Outfit Black and White Weekend Outfit Black and White Weekend Outfit Black and White Weekend Outfit Black and White Weekend Outfit Black and White Weekend Outfit Top - Gap Outlet | Sweater - LOFT | Jeans - Gap | Purse - Target | Shoes - Target
 
Loving these stripes:

I had a hard time deciding what to wear for the Trend of the Month Challenge hosted by Marionberry Style.  I look forward to each month for this link up.  Marion always chooses a really fun but wearable trend and I love seeing what everyone comes up with!  I know I probably could have come up with a more mod and unique outfit choice but that just isn't me {at least this month}!  I don't have very many geometric or mod black and white prints {read: none} but I do have a lot of {read: too many} stripes.  So this is how I am rockin the black and white trend these days.  Simple with a few coordinating patterns and a pop of color.  Done. Hope to see you guys on the link up!

xox,


0 comments: