Pattern Mixing Remix

Mixing Floral and Striped Patterns Mixing Floral and Striped Patterns Mixing Floral and Striped Patterns
Shirt - Forever 21 (similar) | Skirt - Banana Republic Factory | Tights - Kohls
Shoes - Urban Outfitters | Necklace & Earrings - Premier Designs

This is probably one of my favorite remixed outfits from the Workwear Remix Challenge I started three weeks ago.  I have always loved mixing prints like polka dots and stripes or florals. But for some reason I never would have paired this striped skirt with this floral shirt if I weren't forced to wear them together.  Forced meaning I didn't have any other clothing options left!  I still have this week left to find outfit ideas so you might be seeing some strange pairings up on my IG account.  I think this skirt is going to get a lot of use this spring.  Now that I have seen it's pattern mixing potential :)

Get your very own pattern mixing skirt: 
xox,

0 comments: