Winter White

How to Wear a White Sheath Dress How to Wear a White Sheath Dress How to Wear a White Sheath Dress
Dress - Banana Factory | Shirt - J.Crew Factory | Tights - Kohls | Shoes - Sole Society
Necklace & Earrings - Premier Designs Jewelry

 Shop Spring Versions of This Look:

I haven't been wearing this dress like I thought I would during the Workwear Remix Challenge. Mostly because it has been super cold and I just couldn't bare wearing a dress or skirt.  And as much as I love these heels, they are pretty scary to walk around in Iowa winter.  You just never know when you might hit an ice patch.  Or trip on your own feet.  I guess that could happen anywhere.  But I finally put an outfit together and bared the wind to photograph it. Excuse the wind-blown mop on my head... it was ridic outside.

P.S. I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for this challenge to be over.  My creativity is feeling stifled!

xox,

0 comments: