Heart Blouse - J.Crew Look-Alike

J.Crew Heart Blouse Look Alike

Boy, do I have an amazing Find For Less for you guys!  If you are looking for the perfect love inspired outfit for Valentine's day this is your blouse! It is so similar to the J.Crew heart blouse {that was so popular it is sold out!} pictured below.

J.Crew Heart Blouse Look Alike

I love it when Forever 21 comes out with look alikes to some of the more popular J.Crew items.  This is one of those pieces that I wasn't willing to spend $100 on but for $20 I am sold!  It is the perfect light-weight layering piece that I can't wait to sport this spring.  

And for you party cardi lovers, J.Crew Factory came out with their own version of this print in a fun cardigan and skirt! Though I wouldn't recommend wearing them together... that could be overkill!
J.Crew Heart Blouse Look Alike J.Crew Heart Blouse Look Alike

Get your J.Crew Heart Blouse Look Alike on this week... I mean it is the season for love after all :)
xox,


Linking up with: I am Pisces, Whatever Wednesday

0 comments: