Sephora Haul

Favorite Products at Sephora Favorite Products at Sephora


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

When I was in Des Moines this past weekend, I was able to pop into a Sephora {ahhhh!!!}.  There were so many products that I have had my eye on for awhile but wasn't able to purchase in Iowa City.  I could have ordered them online but I wanted to see them in person.  Anyone else feel that way about makeup and beauty products?  I can buy clothes online like it's my job {wish it were} but I just can't with makeup. 

Anyway, I went a little crazy once I was able to get my hands on some of these coveted products.  I am already loving the Dr. Jart BB Cream!  It's perfect for the weekend or a relaxed day at work where you just want light makeup coverage.  I was surprised to find that it fit my skin tone as well!  Since I am pretty fair, I wasn't sure.  Hence why I wouldn't buy it online :) I also am looooving the Tarte Maracuja Oil.  It is such a silky moisturizing oil that completely rejuvenates my skin over night.  I know 'oil' sounds bad but it's really more of a silky moisturizer.  And can I say that the Prada Infusion D' Iris is an amazing perfume.  One of my favorites by far.  It is pricey but so worth it!  It's light and refreshing and stays with you through the day.  So perfect for spring :)

The little bobby pins are so fun and the perfect pop of color.  I really like all of these products so far.  They all remind me of spring and I can't wait to make them part of my beauty routine.  Have you guys tried any of these products?  Which are your favorites??

xox,

0 comments: