Weekend Wear & Prabal Launch

How to wear a green utility vest How to wear a green utility vest How to wear a green utility vest

Shop the look:


This has nothing to do with my outfit above but what did everyone think of the Prabal Gurung launch this weekend at Target?  I loved some of the items in their lookbook but when I went to find them in the stores, none of the items I was really wanting were available in the 3 stores I went to.  I was particularly bummed that I wasn't able pick up the floral sweatshirt but I did spontaneously grab a few items from the line to try on at home.  I think I will be keeping the floral peplum top and the black & floral dress. 
prabal gurung for target review

I also picked up the neon yellow shoes above and the white and black wedge shoe (similar to the red shown above) but not sure if I will be keeping them.  I am not sure how wearable the bright yellow heels are for my job... even though I do love them :) 

Anyways, I thought this collection was definitely better than the past couple collabs for Target and am excited for all of the fun florals and neon accents that are on trend this spring.  What did you all pick up?  Did anyone get the floral sweatshirt I was crushin on? #jealous

xox,


0 comments: