Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning Tips
Image Map
It's that time of year again.  The time where the weather is getting nicer {sort of!} and the urge to open up the windows and air out the house is getting stronger.  I'm definitely having one of those "I need to clean the whole house, like now." moments.  So I've been filling my pinterest board with cleaning tips and schedules to help me get ready for the big purge.  In case you all are feeling the same way as me, I decide to compile some of my favorite sites for spring cleaning tips.  Hopefully these will give you the drive and organization to get started cleaning out your house!  Don't you just love being organized to start organizing??? :)

6 Simple Ways to Keep Your House Tidy  //
I love the idea of the 15 minute pick up.  Each day all it takes is 15 minutes to pick up the little things that {like junk mail} that add up quickly!

How to Clean Your... // 
Have an appliance you're not sure how to clean?  Get all of the best tips for cleaning appliances and hard-to-clean areas of your house!

Spring Cleaning Checklist  // 
Need someone to spell it out for you?  I do!  Use this spring cleaning checklist so you can make sure you don't miss anything!

Another Spring Cleaning Checklist  //  
In case you're anal and need a second opinion so that you really don't miss anything :)

25 Links to Great Cleaning Tips and Tricks  // 
Love this site for reference to 25 amazing sites for cleaning tips.  I know I will be going back to this one over and over.

Happy cleaning everyone! I will be starting this journey this weekend... wish me luck!

Blog Post Signature 


0 comments: