Q's Style - Pattern Mixing

Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits Toddler Boy Outfits
Shop my style:

Shop Q's style:

When I was in Des Moines for Easter, we went shopping in the East Village which is a historic outdoor shopping district.  Not only were the stores super quaint and fun but the buildings were so unique.  It was the perfect back drop to a fun little photo shoot.  Quinlan loves being outside.  That's the understatement of the century, really.  And when he's outside he is so happy and smiley.  I couldn't help but take a bunch of pictures of him!  

I like to think we coordinated a little pattern mixing with the camo hat and the plaid hoodie but really he only has one hat that fits so he wears it with any hoodie.  Quinlan has had a very large head since the day he was born. He is not even two yet the hat he's sporting is a 3t-4t and fits!  

For those of you that have kids, please tell me you've heard of Shwings!  They are the cutest little wings that you add to your kids {or yours!} shoelaces.  They come in a variety of colors and fit most shoes.  Quinlan calls his shoes with shwings his "jumping shoes" :) He really loves them!  They also sell them on Amazon for a pretty good price.  You gotta check em out!

And because I'm always looking for a good background for pics, I had to take a few of my outfit as well :)

Hope you guys enjoyed the first edition of Q's style!


Blog Post Signature 


0 comments: