Get yourself a little gem...

How to Wear a Denim Jacket How to Wear a Denim Jacket How to Wear a Denim Jacket How to Wear a Denim Jacket How to Wear a Denim Jacket How to Wear a Denim Jacket 
 
Shop Similar Items:
Image Map

I already talked about these earrings in my Finds For Less series but this is one item I got to experience first hand.  These J.Crew look alikes are from JewelIQ and they are ah-maz-ing.  The quality on these earrings are superb and they look so 'rich' in person.  They are even pretty light for such a high quality statement earring. I purchased a few for gifts because I couldn't keep this gem {pun intended} to myself!

On another note, I have been super busy at work and home lately and haven't had as much time to put toward daily posts.  And honestly, I am only taking outfit pictures when it's nice out.  I'm boycotting freezing my butt off for the sake of a few pics :)  I hope you continue to stick with me while I prioritize everything in life and get up to speed on everything.  

Happy Tuesday! 

You stay classy, San Diego.

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: