WIW for Christmas

What to Wear for Christmas 2012 What to Wear for Christmas 2012 What to Wear for Christmas 2012 What to Wear for Christmas 2012 What to Wear for Christmas 2012 What to Wear for Christmas 2012
  Dress - Lauren Conrad via Kohls | Plaid Shirt - Gap Outlet {similar}
Necklace - Premier Designs {on ebay} | Tights - Target  Shoes - Sole Society

So obviously these pictures were taken here in Iowa before I left for vacation.  But this is what I packed for our Christmas dinner on the cruise ship. 

Side note: I totally wish I could post outfit pictures from our trip but unfortunately Wi-fi is CrAzY expensive to purchase. {lame.} So, I planned ahead.  Unlike me, but that just shows how much I care about this blog :)

Anywho... I am wearing plaid again. I realize this. But it's super festive and since it isn't flannel, it is pretty light and breezy for the Caribbean.  Also, I am totally ditching these tights.  Who needs them in 70 degree weather! 

xox,



0 comments: