Love is...

Zara Sequin Collar Tee Zara Sequin Collar Tee Zara Sequin Collar Tee Zara Sequin Collar Tee Zara Sequin Collar Tee
Sequin Collar Tee - Zara | Jacket - TJ Maxx {similar} | Jeans - American Eagle  
Shoes - Sole Society

I bought my first ever purchase from Zara!  I know, have I been living in a hole?  If you call Iowa a hole, then yes. Wait, you probably do call Iowa a hole... but I swear it's not.  'Cause I can order from Zara even in Iowa!  Hooray!

Anyway, I'm officially obsessed.  They have the cutest tops {and sweaters and shoes and purses and... I could go on} that are unique, trendy and at reasonable prices {not F21 pricing but still great :)}.  They will be seeing more of my front doorstep very soon, I'm sure. 

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  You were good to me 2012 but I hope for an even better 2013 :)  Stay safe everyone!

  xox,



0 comments: