While I can...

Date Night Outfits Date Night Outfits Date Night Outfits Date Night Outfits
loft dress {similar} | necklace {similar} | jeweliq earrings {similar} | loft clutch {similar} | forever 21 heels {similar} | revlon lipstick
  
Image Map


I think this is the last hurrah for summer and I'm resigning myself to enjoy it!  For those of you in the South, you probably have a month or so left of nicer weather but here in the Midwest we are beginning to feel the cooler temps.  I need to be better about living in the moment and enjoying the season I'm in now.  Might as well get the most out of my Summer clothes because Lord knows by February I will be itchin for my Summer wardrobe again.  Happens every year.  I'm pretty predictable.

I want to challenge you all to use these last few weeks {or days} of warm weather to wear all your brightest colors in one outfit. Or to wear your sleeveless dress, and no tights! And you best be wearing your wedges and sandals til your toes can't take the cold.  It goes against all instinct when Fall officially begins but it's worth it when you aren't sick of your Fall wardrobe by October 1st.  Trust me :)
Signature 
Image Map

0 comments: