ankle | wellies | knee high | peep toe | combat | cowboy | detailed

If you haven't started thinking about fall yet, then you better get on it because those cooler temps are just around the corner!  I know I can't wait to start working on my fall wardrobe, specifically boots!  So here is a round up of some of my favorite boots for this fall {one in each of the must have categories of course :)} 

I already have the ankle boots and back-zip blue detailed boots from Target but would love to add to my collection with the hunters and combat boots.  But only if they remix into my closet well, which I'm not sure is the case.  Like they say {you know... they} make sure you can remix any new purchase with at least three different outfits in your closet.  Which means you'll probably be seeing outfit inspirations for each of these boots to give me more reason to add them to my closet :)

p.s. if you don't have the cartwheel app for Target do yourself a favor and install it right meow.  I've already saved myself $10 on items that I was already going to purchase!  Anyway, right now mossimo boots are 20% off in stores using the cartwheel app.  AND if you spend over $75 on qualifying items online {including the mossimo boots above} then you get 20% off those items as well!  Whichever tickles your fancy, online or in store, you're going to win no matter what.  All in all, I'm saying you need to get your bootie to the boots! 

p.p.s. possibly the longest p.s. ever.

Signature 
Image Map

0 comments: