Pencil Skirt Inspiration
| 03 | peplum top, skirt, heels
  


I know I've already talked about how some new pencil skirts are on my wishlist for this upcoming season but here is the very reason why.  These pictures that I received in a J.Crew Factory email back in August totally inspired my Fall work wardrobe. 

| 01 | I love the look of the chambray, herringbone and wool.  The mix of textures and layers is perfect for Fall. I will be recreating this outfit in the future. You just wait..

| 02 | The monochromatic blues on this outfit is so unique.  Especially with the juxtaposition of the laid back plaid and the fancy polka dots.  I finally got used to stripes and polka dots together but now I need to move on to plaid and polka dots I guess!

| 03 | The mix of the bright pink and red/navy stripes is something I would have never thought would work but I love the combo! I plan on pairing this top with a similar pink skirt for a dupe look.

What has been inspiring you for Fall?  Any one else loving how versatile pencil skirts are becoming?

Signature 
Image Map

0 comments: