TWTW: Lace Dress

Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress
Image Map

Happy Friday everyone!  Lately I have been in kind of an outfit creativity slump.  I never know what to wear and new items sit in my closet unworn because I don't know how to work them into my wardrobe!  I decided to get serious about this Three Ways To Wear business, that I started long ago, to get start getting creative about remixing the items in my closet.  I hope this helps all of you as well on how to get the most out of your clothes!

If you don't already have a lace dress here are a few favs: 


Outfit 1 - Going to Church 
This outfit is dressy but comfy, perfect for church or brunch or even a wedding shower!
Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress
Outfit 2 - Casual Chambray
 Turn your lace dress into a casual lunch date outfit with ankle boots and a chambray top.
Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress
Outfit 3 - Date Night 
Throw a patterned button-up on under your lace dress.  Who knew gingham could be so classy :)
Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress
And because every post needs a little bit of this...
#windyhairdontcare
Three Ways to Wear a Lace Dress


Blog Post Signature 


0 comments: