Q turns 2

Newborn Photos
Image Map
I can't believe that almost 2 years have gone by since my firstborn came into this world.  Time has been flying by and unlike last year, I haven't planned a lick of his 2nd birthday party!  I seriously feel horrible that I planned so much for his party last year and then totally bombed on the organization for this year's party.  But like I normally do, I will pull this together last minute and it will be mediocre amazing.  We did set a date for the party but unfortunately it is next weekend.  Oh, and I don't have a theme yet.  So here's to organizing my thoughts on "paper".  Let the brainstorming begin!

Q's favorite book is the Little Blue Truck.  It is the cutest book and he already has some of the book memorized since we read it so much!  I thought it might be neat to do a theme based on the book.  Here are some ideas that I found on pinterest that could be neat:
Little Blue Truck Birthday Party Ideas Little Blue Truck Birthday Party Ideas Little Blue Truck Birthday Party Ideas
1 // 2 // 3

But... finding things for the Little Blue Truck theme might be difficult in a week and a half.  So then I thought of the next favorite thing of Quinlans... FIRETRUCKS!  He's obsessed to say the least and a little Red Firetruck party could be so fun!  There are tons of ideas out there for it and I think it would be super easy to plan the party around firetrucks.
Firetruck Birthday Party Ideas Firetruck Birthday Party Ideas Firetruck Birthday Party Ideas Firetruck Birthday Party Ideas
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

So you see my dilemma... now I just need to execute.  Which is your favorite?  Any ideas for either of these themes?  I need to start pinning {and planning!} like now!

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: