Site-Seeing Attire

How to Wear an Orange Blazer How to Wear an Orange Blazer How to Wear an Orange Blazer How to Wear an Orange Blazer
Blazer - Forever 21 | Tank - Banana Republic | Jeans - DKNY
Sandals - Target | Crossbody - TJ Maxx

Shop this Look:
Image Map

I apologize I've been MIA lately!  I have been swamped at work and with the nicer weather, I haven't been feeling like devoting all of my time to sitting at the computer. Please forgive me! I hope to get back to regular posts next week {hopefully this week, but I'm already behind on life and it's only Monday...}.  When I was in Chicago last weekend, I tried to dress for the weather {windy, duh} as well as something I could walk in all day. 

I always love throwing on a blazer over a tank or tee for a more polished look. It pulls any outfit together and I personally think they are pretty comfy!  And easier to lug around on your purse when it gets warmer in the afternoon. And of course you have to have a scarf if you aren't sure what the weather will hold!  If you live in the Midwest then you know how true that statement is.  All in all, this outfit was the perfect attire for site-seeing and walking around Chicago.  Comfy, classic and chic!

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: