How to Create Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements

Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 
I know this may seem like a strange tutorial coming from me {first one!}, especially since I am a self-taught Photoshop Elements user and long-time Picmonkey fan {proficient at neither}.  BUT, I finally found out how to create transparent text {if that is what it is even called?} and could not keep this from everyone else that might be wanting the same information.  I had been searching the internet for tutorials on how to do this without full Photoshop but could not find a single tutorial that would work for PSE.  Granted, I could have been doing a million things wrong.... but these steps finally worked!  I found this tutorial {btw her blog has taught me so much over the year} that walks through the steps to use the Type Mask Tool to create the transparent text.  The original steps are written for full Photoshop but I was able to modify it for PSE.  Hope you guys enjoy this and please let me know if you have any questions! 
Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11 Creating Transparent Text in Photoshop Elements 11
Image Map
You guys... it's that easy!  I hope you enjoy using the Type-Mask Tool and please feel free to list any questions you may have {and I'll try to answer them ;)}!

Blog Post Signature 


0 comments: