Green Smoothie

 photo greensmoothie_zps7beb9e46.jpg
Oh. My. Green.  You guys, this smoothie is actually good.  Like, I could actually finish a 3-day smoothie diet with this smoothie good.  And I think I might!  Anyway, I felt like I needed to share since I finally found a green smoothie that is tasty.  I have a few other recipes from the Body Reset Diet that I am going to experiment with and will let you know if there are any other good ones!

Green Smoothie:
**very similar to the body reset diet smoothie

3/4 Cup Fat-Free Plain Greek Yogurt (could use honey flavored too to give more sweetness)
1 Ripe Pear - Peeled, Cored, Chopped (riper the better)
1 Green Apple - Peeled, Cored, Chopped
15 Green Grapes
2 Tablespoons Chopped Avocado
2 Cups Spinach Leaves - Packed
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice (fresh is best)

Put ingredients in blender (in order listed) and blend to combine.  Blend to desired consistency.  Enjoy!
Blog Post Signature 


0 comments: