Blast from the Past

Striped Maxi DressStriped Maxi DressStriped Maxi DressStriped Maxi DressStriped Maxi Dress
Image Map
 Jean Jacket - Gap Circa 2003 | Maxi - Old Navy | Sandals - Target
Necklace - Forever 21 | Sunglasses - Coach

Hey ya'll!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  I feel like I have been a little MIA lately and I apologize!  Life is only getting crazier and not slowing down... since when is summer crazy? Oh yeah, since always.  I guess I never learn!  But hopefully I will get my stuff together real soon...

Anyways, I know they have been in for awhile now but I'm still kind of having a hard time reaching for my jean jacket on a regular basis.  Even with the weather being a bit cooler than normal this time of year.  This jean jacket is actually a blast form the past.  10 years past to be exact.  And even though jean jackets just like this one are selling in the stores right now, I still feel like it is sooo 40 seasons ago... But I'm getting used to it!  And I love it paired with maxis and fun summer outfits. Better get used to seeing this sidekick more often!
Blog Post Signature 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and
even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.



My homepage lame de terrasse en composite