Shoes Galore!

  
For some reason I have been all about shoes lately.  I realized when organizing my closet recently that I have a lot of shoes but not a lot of variety.  And now that I am in a position at work where I am not on my feet all day I want to spruce up my heel collection.  Here are some shoes I've been lusting after lately to bring some color and diversity to my wardrobe!


1. These would dress up any outfit!
2.  I have a pair of leopard loafers but a pair of leopard heels is a must.
3.  I love this color of teal. {and the suede!}
4.  I just purchased a pair of cognac riding boots which seem to be the biggest fall accessory.  I have been searching for a long time for the perfect pair.  {I will share with you once I receive mine!}
5.  I LOVE the wedge sneaker lately! They had me at hint of glitter.
6.  The LBB (Little Black Bootie) is a necessity for winter.  Pairs well with black tights and a sheath dress.
7.  These oxfords are perfectly neutral but the pop of color on the sole adds character.
8.  A pair of wellies is a must in the Midwest. Hunter always has the cutest ones!
9.  Bows. Need I say more? Love them.


xox,



0 comments: