Fall Favs - Leather


Here is the first of my favorite fall trends that I can't get enough of!  

*Leather*

I have been loving the look of leather for fall.  I am more of a girly girl type but can't help wanting to add in leather pieces to a flowy top or with sequins. 

I just bought a pair of liquid leggings and think they will be so cute with a loose tee for the weekend or dress them up with a pair of heels.

Has anyone else out there been searching for a leather (or faux) jacket that fits like a glove?!  If you're petite like me, it's so hard to find out that fits just right.  I am still on the look out but in the mean time I can't help drool over all of the fun detailing and options there are to add a little leather to any outfit.




Here are a few retailers that can help you add this trend to your closet:
 
Zara
Leather Jackets at Zara are amazing!  They have the perfect touch of rebellion mixed with a classic fit.

Forever 21
This is the prefect place to try out a trend.  Especially if you aren't sure you want to dish out the big bux!  Make sure the leather doesn't look too plasticy* though!

ASOS
 There is a lot of variety at ASOS.  Whether you are looking for a cheap option or more quality always check out ASOS!


Anyone else loving leather for this fall? 
 {Or maybe you always have!}

*Yes, that is a word

xox,




0 comments: