DIY Animal Ornaments

Since Quinlan is a huge animal lover, I decided his Christmas tree this year would be animal themed!  I found a really fun DIY project for animal ornaments and decided to try it myself! Here's a step-by-step for you in case you want to tackle this project with me :)

Here's what you'll need:
**I bought everything from Michaels or Hobby Lobby with coupons**

-Toob Figures  
*I used the Wild Toob but you could use any of the Toobs based on the theme of your tree!
 -Screw Eyes  
*May need a drill if you can't screw the screw eyes in
-Acrylic Paint
-Paintbrush
-Jute String
-And if you're messy like me you may need gloves, painting clothes, newspaper and washcloth.

Here's how to do it:

         Prime the animals and let dry.               Drill small hole for screw eyes.
Hand screw the screw eyes in the center of the animal.

Paint the animals with acrylic paint.  Let paint dry.
 Cut pieces of jute and tie through screw eyes.
SO EASY!!

Here's how to enjoy:

Super cute and so easy!

xox,

0 comments: