Q's Style


I thought I would do a quick post about my son, Quinlan's, style for this fall.  I don't like to spend a ton of money on his clothes since he is growing like a weed but I still want him to look stylish! 

I find a lot of Q's clothes at Gap and Old Navy.  They always have a discount online or are running major sales in the stores so I am able to get really cute items for a decent price!

Here are some items that Q will be sporting this fall:
{His favorite book is 'The Little Blue Truck' so I figured he'd automatically love this shirt}



Q's Style

{truck shirt} {jeans} {sweater} {shoes}


Here are some pics of the little guy sporting the infamous plaid shirt.
{seriously though.... plaid and stripes are the only prints available for little boys! unless you like all of the cheesy sayings that accompany jungle animals...}

{we may need to cut his hair soon... that 'hawk is getting pretty long} 

xox,


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Q will be such a stud at daycare in that outfit :)