FFL


This is the first post {of many more} about desperately wanted items that I was able to Find For Less


I read a lot of fashion blogs and many of the bloggers have an amazing jewelry collection.  I am envious of their arm candy the most.  

 Every day I try to layer my bracelets to create the perfect mix of fun pieces.  But there is one bracelet that I have been wanting to add to my collection that I feel would add a hint of rebellion.  Something to spice up my ordinary office day job. 


Enter the Renegade Cluster Bracelet by Stella & Dot:


While I'm not above paying $59 for a bracelet that I adore, I wanted to wait and see if a cheaper version would surface. 

Just recently I was informed about JewelIQ.  A great website to find nice quality jewelry for a great price!  As I was searching the site, I saw this beauty: The Dazzle Bracelet.

Um yes please!  I will most definitely take the {almost} identical bracelet for 1/3 of the price!

I was so happy to find this and can't wait for it to arrive in the mail.  You will be seeing more of my new BFF 'Dazzle' in upcoming posts!  
That is a guarantee.





0 comments: