Swimsuit Favorites 2013 
| bikini | 1 | 2 | 3 |
| one-piece | 1 | 2 | 3 |
| cover-up | 1 | 2 | 3 |
Image Map

Well the weather is finally cooperating and therefore, it is officially swimsuit season!  We have a pool {which is rare in Iowa!} so having a few different types of swimsuits is imperative for me each summer.  I like a good bikini for the days I want to get a good tan or just relax with the family.  A one-piece is a must when we are hosting a pool party.  Noone wants to be running around hosting a party being insecure their goodies are hanging out.  And most importantly a cute cover up is a must!  I really think I need that ASOS Aztec-inspired dress.  Yes, need.  What type of suits are you looking for this year?  Any other favorites out there I need to know about?!

Blog Post Signature 



0 comments: