Fur and Silk


How to Wear a Fur Vest How to Wear a Fur Vest How to Wear a Fur Vest How to Wear a Fur Vest How to Wear a Fur Vest How to Wear a Fur Vest
Jeans - American Eagle | Top - Forever 21 (vest would look cute over this dress)
Vest - Aeropostale (similar) | Boots - Kohls (similar)

This fur vest is probably going to be a tangled mess by the end of this winter.  Since the weather has been unseasonable warm for Iowa, I have been wearing my fall favorites non.stop.  But this vest is so easy to throw on.  Seriously pulls together any outfit.  Oh, and my new obsession is wedge sneakers.  So comfy. So cute. Must have more.


xox,
Linking Up With:
stillbeingmolly

pleated poppy

1 comments:

Priscila@mommode said...

Ok, now you're making me wanting to go buy me a fur vest! You look adorable. :) Coming from yolomondays